Friday, January 9, 2015

Ciao!
I am safely in Perugia. In this short week I have flown across the Atlantic, settled into another country, met some amazing people, and somewhat transitioned to this new, amazing lifestyle. I just wanted to make a quick post to let everyone know that I am alive and well. I have only gotten the time to take pictures of Perugia at night. I will be adding those soon but here are a few pictures to let you know that Im not lying.

Perugia is absolutely stunning. I can't get over the way the city appears to be stuck in time. The city of Perugia predates Rome and in some areas you can tell. The buildings are slowly crumbling and there are chipped terracotta roofs. But in the most romantic way. The city sucks you in and makes you fall in love. Not only the city but the people I have met so far make me realize how lucky I am to be in this fantastic country. 
I will post more later. Sorry for the ramblings. Im alive. I love you all.  

3 comments:

  1. What are you doing? How are your classes? Love you. Miss you and I don't usually get to see you in the winter.
    Hope you're having a
    wonderful exciting experience. Be safe. G.B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete